Integrating the Fundamental Concepts
for Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry
Presented by Douglas A. Terry, DDS
Saturday, September 21, 2013 | 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Come explore the many facets of esthetic and restorative dentistry with best-selling author Dr Douglas Terry. Topics include biomaterials selection, laboratory technology, operative techniques, prosthetic guidelines for interdisciplinary cases, periodontic principles, and dental implant procedures.
Quintessence CE Center
Hanover Park, IL 60133
- Understand the significance of imagination, form, and color.
- Learn conservative preparation designs for adhesive dentistry.
- Review the criteria and technique for accurate impressions.
- Discover the benefits of using an esthetic prototype before treatment.
- Learn how to select implants and abutments to properly support the peri-implant tissues.
- Explore how to approach complex esthetic challenges.
- 6.25 hours of ADA-recognized CE credit *
Special Discounted Rate:
About Douglas A. Terry, DDS
- Douglas A. Terry, DDS, is an assistant professor in the Department of Restorative Dentistry and Biomaterials at the University of Texas Health Science Center School of Dentistry at Houston.
- He has received a number of professional awards as well as fellowships in the American and International College of Dentists, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the International Academy of Dental Facial Aesthetics.
- Dr Terry is a member and the US vice president of Oral Design International. He has published over 230 articles and has authored several textbooks.
- Dr Terry is the founder and CEO of design Technique International and the Institute of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry.
- He maintains a private practice in Houston, Texas.
* Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professions in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Any questions or concerns regarding CE may be directed to the provider by contacting Carol Thomas, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Location | Hotel | Registration Form (PDF) | Online Registration | 2013 Seminar Brochure |
Add to Calendar
21-09-2013 09:00:00 UTC-05:00
21-09-2013 16:30:00 UTC-05:00
Quintessence Seminars: Integrating the Fundamental Concepts for Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry
Presented by Douglas A. Terry, DDS. This presentation encompasses many facets of esthetic and restorative dentistry including biomaterials selection, laboratory technology, operative techniques, prosthetic guidelines for interdisciplinary cases, periodontic principles, and dental implant procedures. Optimal techniques and materials are presented, and the importance of using the interdisciplinary team is emphasized throughout.
Quintessence CE Center, 4350 Chandler Drive, Hanover Park, Illinois, 60133