This presentation encompasses many facets of esthetic and restorative dentistry including biomaterials selection, laboratory technology, operative techniques, prosthetic guidelines for interdisciplinary cases, periodontic principles, and dental implant procedures. Optimal techniques and materials are presented, and the importance of using the interdisciplinary team is emphasized throughout.
- Understand the significance of imagination, form, and color.
- Learn conservative preparation designs for adhesive dentistry.
- Review the criteria and technique for accurate impressions.
- Discover the benefits of using an esthetic prototype before treatment.
- Learn how to select implants and abutments to properly support the peri-implant tissues.
- Explore how to approach complex esthetic challenges.
CE Credit: 6.25 hours
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Douglas A. Terry, DDS, is an assistant professor in the Department of Restorative Dentistry and Biomaterials at the University of Texas Health Science Center School of Dentistry at Houston. He has received a number of professional awards as well as fellowships in the American and International College of Dentists, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the International Academy of Dental Facial Aesthetics. Dr Terry is a member and the US vice president of Oral Design International. He has published over 230 articles and has authored several textbooks. Dr Terry is the founder and CEO of design Technique International and the Institute of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry. He maintains a private practice in Houston, Texas.
9:00 AM 10:30 AM
10:30 AM 10:45 AM
10:45 AM 12:30 PM
12:30 PM 1:15 PM
1:15 PM 3:00 PM
3:00 PM 3:15 PM
3:15 PM 4:30 PM