Quintessence Seminars 2013 Lecture Series
CBCT is an effective, low-cost imaging modality—
but only if you know how to read scans properly.
Register now for a seminar with expert
radiologist Dale A. Miles, DDS, MS,
to transform how you look at CBCT scans.
CBCT: Review of Anatomy and Risks
Saturday, May 11, 2013
9 AM 3 PM
Quintessence CE Center
Hanover Park, IL 60133
Here's what you'll get:
- Skills to identify anatomy in CBCT scans to better understand the images you use every day for treatment decisions
- Insight into how to easily avoid the most common mistakes dentists make in reviewing CBCT scans
- Confidence to effectively evaluate cone beam data sets
- 5 hours of ADA-recognized CE credit *
$495 $445 before May 3
About Dale A. Miles, DDS, MS
- CEO of Digital Radiographic Solutions, providing radiographic interpretive reports on cone beam technology. He has read over 3,000 CBCT cases to date.
- Named one of the "Top 100 Clinicians in CE" for the last 6 years by Dentistry Today
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology and the American Board of Oral Medicine
- Author of over 120 scientific articles and 5 textbooks, including the first textbook atlas on CBCT anatomy for dental applications
* Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professions in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Any questions or concerns regarding CE may be directed to the provider by contacting Carol Thomas, email: email@example.com
|Location | Hotel | Registration Form (PDF) | Online Registration | 2013 Seminar Brochure |
Add to Calendar
21-09-2013 09:00:00 UTC-05:00
21-09-2013 16:30:00 UTC-05:00
Quintessence Seminars: Integrating the Fundamental Concepts for Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry
Presented by Douglas A. Terry, DDS. This presentation encompasses many facets of esthetic and restorative dentistry including biomaterials selection, laboratory technology, operative techniques, prosthetic guidelines for interdisciplinary cases, periodontic principles, and dental implant procedures. Optimal techniques and materials are presented, and the importance of using the interdisciplinary team is emphasized throughout.
Quintessence CE Center, 4350 Chandler Drive, Hanover Park, Illinois, 60133