New Trends in Facial Esthetics with Hyaluronic Acid, Botulinum Toxin, PDO Threads, and Smart Blood Derivatives
"Mesotherapy" is a non-surgical, minimally invasive method of blood derivatives that consists of multiple intradermal or subcutaneous injections, stimulating the body's natural healing cascade, yielding visible results within a short period of time.
Using blood derivatives in liquid form enhances healing after facial procedures, as well as rejuvenates the face without tissue manipulation. i-PRF utilizes activated platelets, inflammatory cells and stem cells found in our blood for regeneration of the skin and ultimately alleviate wrinkles. The release of cytokines associated with the niche of mesenchymal stem activate as well the regenerative process and angiogenesis for better oxygenation of the skin, in order to convert the stem cells in mature cells. This procedure begins the production of collagen and elastin fibers, which is helped by the fibrin matrix produced naturally from the soluble fibrinogen. Moreover, the plasma contains proteins, minerals, vitamins and other nutritional substances, which leads to skin rejuvenation.
Cleopatra Technique ™ using smart blood concentrates (combination of i-PRF and A-PRF liquid) will induce a dramatic improvement in facial texture, firmness, and fine lines with long term results, up to two years.
- The use of i-PRF & A-PRF liquid is an innovative method for skin rejuvenation that can be used in every-day practice, with a maximum cost/benefit ratio for both the physician and the patient.
- Cleopatra technique is a procedure using the patient's own blood in order to rejuvenate the skin totally natural.
- Healthcare professionals have successfully incorporated growth factors in their practices, often in conjunction with other modalities such as hyaluronic acid, botox injections, PDO threads and laser treatments.
- The course will be held by Dr. Cleopatra Nacopoulos, the leader in facila esthetics in dentistry by using Joseph Choukroun's PRF liquid
CostThe fee to attend is $1,795 and includes the following:
- Admission to the course and workshop on both days
- Lunch, break refreshments, and all-day coffee and tea on both days
- Transportation via private bus between Hotel Baker and workshop at prearranged times
- At least a 15% discount on all available book and multimedia titles
October 4–5, 2019