|Quintessence Publishing: Journals: ORTHODONTICS
The Art and Practice of Dentofacial Enhancement
Formerly World Journal of Orthodontics
Rafi Romano, DMD, MSc (Editor-in-Chief)
ISSN 2160-2999 (print) / ISSN 2160-3006 (online)
To obtain permission to reproduce copyrighted material from a journal or book published by Quintessence, please submit a request to Copyright Clearance Center (http://www.copyright.com/get-permissions/). You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Name of journal or book
- Title of article, book, or chapter
- Name of primary author of article or book and chapter
- For journal articles: volume number, issue number, year, and page numbers
- For books: publication date and page numbers
- Figure or table number, if applicable
- Where the material will be reprinted (title of publication, chapter title if applicable, publisher)
Linking to the ORTHODONTICS-The Art and Practice of Dentofacial Enhancement website
Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc. permits links to be made
from other sites to our site provided that the link complies
with the following requirements:
Prior approval from Quintessence. (Please contact email@example.com with your request.)
- The link may not frame or alter the appearance of our
- The link not state or imply that Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc. or ORTHODONTICS-The Art and Practice of Dentofacial Enhancement endorses, sponsors, or otherwise approves any other site.
- The link not use any trademarks or logos of Quintessence Publishing or ORTHODONTICS-The Art and Practice of Dentofacial Enhancement without express written consent from Quintessence Publishing.
- The only permitted form of link is a link to Quintessence
Publishing or to a specific journal name.
Please see the sample below:
Read the article at the ORTHODONTICS-The Art and Practice of Dentofacial Enhancement site.
In view of the dynamic nature of the Internet and of the possibility of updates and changes, we request that your link enter the ORTHODONTICS-The Art and Practice of Dentofacial Enhancement site at the home page. If you choose to link to an internal page, we cannot guarantee that the link will remain active. You must abide by all of the other terms and conditions of use listed above. For example, you may not reproduce or host content from ORTHODONTICS-The Art and Practice of Dentofacial Enhancement on your web site.