|Quintessence Publishing: Journals: OFPH
||Journal of Oral & Facial Pain and Headache
Edited by Barry J. Sessle, BDS, MDS, BSc, PhD, FRSC
Official Journal of the American Academy of Orofacial Pain,
the European, Asian, and Ibero-Latin Academies of Craniomandibular
Disorders, and the Australian Academy of Orofacial Pain
ISSN 2333-0384 (print) •
ISSN 2333-0376 (online)
To obtain permission to reproduce copyrighted material from a journal or book published by Quintessence, please submit a request to Copyright Clearance Center (http://www.copyright.com/get-permissions/). You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Name of journal or book
- Title of article, book, or chapter
- Name of primary author of article or book and chapter
- For journal articles: volume number, issue number, year, and page numbers
- For books: publication date and page numbers
- Figure or table number, if applicable
- Where the material will be reprinted (title of publication, chapter title if applicable, publisher)
Linking to the Journal of Oral & Facial Pain and Headache website
Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc. permits links to be made
from other sites to our site provided that the link complies
with the following requirements:
Prior approval from Quintessence. (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.)
- The link may not frame or alter the appearance of our
- The link not state or imply that Quintessence Publishing
Co, Inc. or Journal of Oral & Facial Pain and Headache endorses, sponsors,
or otherwise approves any other site.
- The link not use any trademarks or logos of Quintessence
Publishing or Journal of Oral & Facial Pain and Headache without express
written consent from Quintessence Publishing.
- The only permitted form of link is a link to Quintessence
Publishing or to a specific journal name.
Please see the sample below:
Read the article at the Journal
of Oral & Facial Pain and Headache site.
In view of the dynamic nature of the Internet and of the
possibility of updates and changes, we request that your link
enter the Journal
of Oral & Facial Pain and Headache site at the home
page. If you choose to link to an internal page, we cannot
guarantee that the link will remain active. You must abide
by all of the other terms and conditions of use listed above.
For example, you may not reproduce or host content from the
Journal of Oral & Facial Pain and Headache on your web site.