||MICRO: The International Journal of MicroDentistry
Edited by Bryan S. Pearson, DDS, MS
To obtain permission to reproduce copyrighted material from a journal or
book published by Quintessence, please contact:
Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc
4350 Chandler Drive
Hanover Park, IL 60133
Fax: (630) 736-3634
Please include the following in your request for permission:
- Name of journal or book
- Title of article, book, or chapter
- Name of primary author
- For journal articles: volume number, issue number, year,
and page numbers
- For books: publication date and page numbers
- Figure or table number if applicable
- Where the material will be reprinted (title of publication,
chapter title if applicable, publisher)
- If you are requesting permission to reproduce a table or
figure, please include a copy of the figure or
- table as it appeared in the original publication.
Please note that Quintessence does not grant permission to
use copyrighted material on the Internet.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your request to be processed.
Linking to MICRO: The International Journal of MicroDentistry website
Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc. permits links to be made
from other sites to our site provided that the link complies
with the following requirements:
Prior approval from Quintessence. (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.)
- The link may not frame or alter the appearance of our
- The link not state or imply that Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc. or MICRO: The International Journal of MicroDentistry endorses, sponsors, or otherwise approves any other site.
- The link not use any trademarks or logos of Quintessence Publishing or MICRO: The International Journal of MicroDentistry without express written consent from Quintessence Publishing.
- The only permitted form of link is a link to Quintessence
Publishing or to a specific journal name.
Please see the sample below:
Read the article at MICRO: The International Journal of MicroDentistry.
In view of the dynamic nature of the Internet and of the possibility of updates and changes, we request that your link enter MICRO: The International Journal of MicroDentistry site at the home page. If you choose to link to an internal page, we cannot guarantee that the link will remain active. You must abide by all of the other terms and conditions of use listed above. For example, you may not reproduce or host content from MICRO: The International Journal of MicroDentistry on your web site.