|Quintessence Publishing: Journals: EJOI
||European Journal of Oral Implantology
Editor in Chief: Dr. Marco Esposito
Official publication of the British Society of Oral Implantology (BSOI) and the Dutch Society of Oral Implantology (NVOI)
ISSN (print) 1756-2406
• ISSN (online) 1756-2414
To obtain permission to reproduce copyrighted material from a journal or
book published by Quintessence, please contact:
Quintessence Publishing Co., Ltd
New Malden, Surrey
Fax #: +44 (0) 20-8336-1484
Please include the following in your request for permission:
- Name of journal or book
- Title of article, book, or chapter
- Name of primary author
- For journal articles: volume number, issue
number, year, and page numbers
- For books: publication date and page numbers
- Figure or table number if applicable
- Where the material will be reprinted (title
of publication, chapter title if applicable, publisher)
If you are requesting permission to reproduce a table or figure,
please include a copy of the figure or table as it appeared
in the original publication.
Please note that Quintessence does not grant permission to
use copyrighted material on the Internet.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your request to be processed.
Linking to the European Journal of Oral Implantology website
Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc. permits links to be made
from other sites to our site provided that the link complies
with the following requirements:
Prior approval from Quintessence. (Please contact email@example.com with your request.)
- The link may not frame or alter the appearance
of our site.
- The link not state or imply that Quintessence
Publishing Co, Inc. or European Journal of Oral Implantology endorses, sponsors, or otherwise approves any other site.
- The link not use any trademarks or logos of Quintessence Publishing or European Journal of Oral Implantology without express written consent from Quintessence Publishing.
- The only permitted form of link is a link
to Quintessence Publishing or to a specific journal name.
Please see the sample below:
Read the article at the European Journal of Oral Implantology site.
In view of the dynamic nature of the Internet and of the possibility of updates and changes, we request that your link enter the European Journal of Oral Implantology site at the home page. If you choose to link to an internal page, we cannot guarantee that the link will remain active. You must abide by all of the other terms and conditions of use listed above. For example, you may not reproduce or host content from the European Journal of Oral Implantology on your web site.